16th August 2021
We are currently recruiting for a Town Planner to be based at our head office in Dublin 2, and working across various projects. Reporting to the Head of Planning, the Town Planner will work as a key member of the Marlet team.
- Preparation and management of Planning Applications and related activities
- Management of design team & planning application inputs
- Due Diligence on potential acquisitions
- Submission to and obtaining Planning Authority sign-off of Planning Compliances
- Addressing regular internal queries & collaboration with legal, commercial & other departments
- Regular reporting on Planning project progress to CEO & Marlet management team on a project and portfolio analysis basis
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in Town Planning and membership of the Irish Planning Institute and/or Royal Town Planning Institute
- 3+ years post Qualification Experience
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the Irish Planning system, Planning legislation, principles, practices and techniques
- Experience in lodgement of planning applications, submissions, appeals, SHD applications, FI’s, Development Plan submissions etc.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment with multiple live projects
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Working at Marlet
Marlet prides itself on its people; a first class professional team who strive to deliver exemplary residential and commercial developments. Marlet offers the opportunity for further career development.
This role is ideal for a candidate who thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment. A high level of attention to detail, a ‘can do attitude’ and working as part of a team are a must.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure based on experience
- Access to the companies benefit schemes including contributory pension, full health care and other benefits
- Training, personnel development plan and professional membership fees will be encouraged and provided for
More Open Roles
Get in Touch
We are always excited to meet new people, so even if you don’t see something for you in our open roles, send us an email with your CV at email@example.com