23rd May 2023
Project Manager – Residential Sector
Marlet Property Group one of Ireland’s premier residential developers currently building a mix of high end and large-scale apartments, retail, logistics and office buildings in Dublin, have a unique opportunity for a high calibre Project Manager with previous experience in delivery of large-scale residential projects to join their team in Dublin.
The role will be based between site in the North Co. Dublin area and our head office in Dublin 2.
- Responsible for the establishment of the overall success criteria of major residential development projects, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of a large scale construction project being delivered by a Tier 1 Main Contractor
- Responsible for day to day management of the site and ensuring daily / weekly / overall project program is maintained
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team
- Preparing project plans/schedules of works and ensuring contractor and design team adherence to agreed programmes.
- Responsible for the on-going management of all development and construction activities across a live construction project including quality, environmental, health and safety issues.
- Addressing regular internal queries & collaboration with legal, commercial & other departments
- Regular reporting to CEO & management
- 15+ years’ experience
- Previous relevant experience with a Property Developer or main contractor preferred.
- Good understanding of the project life cycle, from conception stage, through all operational stages to completion and post-project review
- Hands on experience of management of construction projects and working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple live development projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Working at Marlet
Marlet prides itself on its people; a first class professional team who strive to deliver exemplary residential and commercial developments. This role is ideal for a team player who thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment. Marlet offers the opportunity for further career development.
- Annual Bonus (Christmas)
- Pension: 5% Employers Contribution / 5% Employee Contribution (or more if employee wishes)
- Medical Cover (Optional if employee doesn’t wish to avail of it)
- Death In Service
- Illness Cover
- Work Travel Expenses (no car allowance, mileage per km, plus expenses for tolls and parking, etc.)
If this role is of interest, please forward your cv to discuss further in strictest confidence.
More Open Roles
Get in Touch
We are always excited to meet new people, so even if you don’t see something for you in our open roles, send us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org