10th January 2022
Project Manager/Finishing Foreman
Marlet Property Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager / Finishing Foreman with previous experience in the handover stage of delivery of residential projects to join our Development Team reporting to the Head of Development.
The Project Manager will manage the provision of finishing / snagging services by the contractor and design team to ensure snags are closed out within an acceptable timeline and to the requisite standard.
The role will be based between numerous sites and our head office in Dublin 2.
- Responsible for the successful close out of all snags on projects in a timely manner
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team and contractor to ensure seamless handover to operational team
- Preparing project plans/schedules of works and ensuring contractor and design team adherence to agreed programmes for close out process to works on multiple projects
- Responsible for the on-going management of all site activities at final stage of projects predominantly at snagging stage including quality, environmental, health and safety issues
- 10+ years’ experience
- Previous relevant experience with a Property Developer preferred
- Previous successful delivery of final stages of residential projects and hands on experience working in a fast paced environment managing multiple live development projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Working at Marlet
Marlet prides itself on its people; a first class professional team who strive to deliver exemplary residential and commercial developments. This role is ideal for a team player who thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment. Marlet offers the opportunity for further career development.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure based on experience
- Access to the companies benefit schemes including contributory pension, full health care and other benefits
- Training, personnel development plan and professional membership fees will be encouraged and provided for
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further in strictest confidence
More Open Roles
Get in Touch
We are always excited to meet new people, so even if you don’t see something for you in our open roles, send us an email with your CV at email@example.com