10th January 2022
Marketing & Communications Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team at our head office in Dublin 2. This role will work across various projects and will be responsible for Marlet’s Brand, PR and Communications strategy.
- Managing and driving Marlet’s social media presence across platforms
- Leading Marlet’s marketing & communications strategy to improve brand perception, while maintaining brand integrity across all company initiatives
- Writing and creating press releases
- Ongoing management of the content pipeline, providing regular updates and creating high quality content (design, videos, marketing collateral)
- Managing, developing & analyzing Marlet’s website
- Working with our stakeholders on community campaigns and events
- Maintaining a network of media contacts and build on-going relationships with key influencers in the industry
- Protecting and enhancing the Marlet brand identity and management of the brand toolkit
- Dealing with inquiries from media, government bodies, external agencies etc.
- Assisting with the design and creation of annual ESG report
- Seeking out opportunities to communicate Marlet’s story by developing key messages and communication channels that resonate with a diverse audience
- Analyzing, measuring, and evaluating the results of marketing initiatives
- Third level qualification in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related discipline
- 5 years + marketing/digital/brand management experience
- Experience in graphic design/website creation/image editing tools preferred
- Strong competency with digital and social media platforms
- Confident and experienced in preparing and presenting messaging for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build out marketing function in a growing organisation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong communication and team skills
Working at Marlet
- Marlet prides itself on its people; a first-class professional team that strive to deliver exemplary residential and commercial developments. Marlet offers the opportunity for further career development.
- This role is ideal for a candidate who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment. A high level of attention to detail, a ‘can do attitude’ and working as part of a team are a must.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure based on experience.
- Access to the companies benefit schemes including contributory pension, full health care and other benefits.
- Training, personal development plan and professional membership fees will be encouraged and provided for
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further in strictest confidence
More Open Roles
Get in Touch
We are always excited to meet new people, so even if you don’t see something for you in our open roles, send us an email with your CV at email@example.com