21st November 2022
Marlet Property Group is one of Ireland’s premier residential developers currently building a mix of high end and large-scale apartments, retail, logistics and office buildings in Dublin, have a unique opportunity for an Environmental, Social and Governance manager to join their team in Dublin.
This role reports to the Head of Development and is responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of the ESG strategy in the business. The candidate will be the driving force in the company’s journey in ensuring we carry out our activities as sustainably as possible.
- Drive the delivery of the ESG policy, in collaboration with colleagues across the business, embedding it throughout the organisation
- Responsible for ESG reporting requirements & management of the data collection process
- Concluding on our work committing to science-based targets and mapping our way to success
- Monitoring and analysis of data to support GHG emissions KPIs
- Develop the businesses stakeholder engagement ensuring alignment with sustainability policy and ambitions
- Work with our contractors to deliver on our ESG commitments
- Provide ESG input into commercial decisions
- Attend industry events, forums, conferences and working groups representing Marlet.
- Be informed and up to date on best practice developments in the industry
- Promoting a sustainability culture across the company
- Strong background in sustainability
- Relevant third level qualification (Environmental science, engineering, sustainability)
- Practical experience managing ESG programmes in business
- Excellent organisational and document control skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Awareness of carbon reporting and accounting
- Competitive salary and bonus structure based on experience.
- Access to the companies benefit schemes including contributory pension, full health care and other benefits.
- Training, personnel development plan and professional membership fees will be encouraged and provided for
- Gym Membership Contribution
- Free Staff Parking in City Centre
More Open Roles
Get in Touch
We are always excited to meet new people, so even if you don’t see something for you in our open roles, send us an email with your CV at email@example.com