7th May 2021
We are currently recruiting for a Construction Planner to be based at our head office on St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2, and working across various projects. Reporting to the Head of Development, the Construction Planner will work as a key member of the Development team.
- Preparing and driving project plans/schedules of works/ programs and reporting on / challenging contractor programs
- Ensuring all project stakeholders adhere to agreed programmes
- Addressing regular internal queries & collaboration with legal, commercial & other departments
- Regular reporting on project progress to CEO & Marlet management team on a project and portfolio analysis basis
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in projects development across all stages of project life cycle – residential and commercial experience a must
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment with multiple live projects
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills with ability to lead and motivate key stakeholders
- Attention to detail in reviewing plans, costs and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Working at Marlet
Marlet prides itself on its people; a first class professional team who strive to deliver exemplary residential and commercial developments. Marlet offers the opportunity for further career development.
This role is ideal for a candidate who thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment. A high level of attention to detail, a ‘can do attitude’ and working as part of a team are a must.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure based on experience
- Access to the companies benefit schemes including contributory pension, full health care and other benefits
- Training, personnel development plan and professional membership fees will be encouraged and provided for
Get in Touch
We are always excited to meet new people, so even if you don’t see something for you in our open roles, send us an email with your CV at email@example.com