7th September 2021
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Administrator at our Head Office in Dublin 2. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this role will perform the purchasing and administration duties required by the Commercial Department team.
- Process purchase orders accurately and in line with management instructions and ensure compliance to the procedures whilst communicating and providing governance to this process.
- To support the Commercial Department Team in the delivery of the procurement service on each project and its administration once procured, including invoice logging, and obtaining consultant cashflows and insurances, etc.
- Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with company procurement requirements.
- Develop close working relationships with other key functions in the company i.e. Development Team and Planning Department, etc.
- Maintain and improve on third party information
- To actively and positively support and contribute to improvements on the procurement process within the company.
- Maintain excellent relationships, both internally and externally.
Tasks will be reviewed and allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- Previous procurement experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of engineering/construction industry is desirable but not essential
- Good planning & organisational skills
- Previous experience of Purchase Control Management Software advantageous but not essential as training will be provided
- Sound commercial acumen
- Attention to detail and accuracy of data input is key
- Ability to work within defined parameters
- Ability to continuously review and prioritise workload as required
Working at Marlet
Marlet prides itself on its people; a first class professional team who strive to deliver exemplary residential and commercial developments. This role is ideal for a candidate who thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Competitive salary
- Access to the companies benefit schemes including contributory pension, full health care and other benefits
- Training, personnel development plan and professional membership fees will be encouraged and provided for
More Open Roles
Get in Touch
We are always excited to meet new people, so even if you don’t see something for you in our open roles, send us an email with your CV at email@example.com