15th October 2020
Architectural Design Manager
Marlet Property Group is currently recruiting for an Architectural Design Manager to be based at our head office on St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2, and working across various projects.
Reporting to the Head of Development, the Architectural Design Manager will work as a key member of the Development team.
The architect will provide support to both the construction and planning teams and will liaise with the development, finance and procurement departments.
The role will focus on the deliverability of projects in a timely fashion, within budget and will include:
- Preparation of architectural feasibility & on some occasions planning drawings for development sites;
- Advise on design schemes. detailed construction drawings & specifications;
- To guide and advise building contractors and specialist sub-contractors as and when necessary;
- Oversee the building contract and to monitor the work in terms of quality, progress and costs as closely as is reasonably possible;
- Inspect the building at the completion of the project and to draw up schedules of outstanding works, incomplete items and building defects; and to instruct the builders accordingly in order that all building work is satisfactorily completed.
The architect will need to respond to issues/opportunities that arise within the company as may be required in an architect’s role for any such assessments as the company may need
- 5-10 years experience
- Previous relevant experience with a Property Developer strongly preferred
- Hands on experience of management of construction projects
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment managing multiple live development projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Working at Marlet
Marlet prides itself on its people; a first class professional team who strive to deliver exemplary residential and commercial developments. This role is ideal for a team player who thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment. Marlet offers the opportunity for further career development.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure based on experience
- Access to the companies benefit schemes including contributory pension, full health care and other benefits
- Training, personnel development plan and professional membership fees will be encouraged and provided for
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further in strictest confidence
Get in Touch
We are always excited to meet new people, so even if you don’t see something for you in our open roles, send us an email with your CV at email@example.com